Monday, February 22

It's All About Me [Q&A]

When I was running my old blog I used to do a weekly Q&A linky party that I totally adored. Sadly the girls that hosted it, don't do it anymore. However, I thought it was a great way to get to know my readers and for them to get to know me.

They would post a few (usually themed) questions that you would answer and everyone would link-up so you can hop around and read everyones answers. 

I think the idea is stellar so I am going to borrow it. If you are interested in participating, simply leave me a comment with your answers or comment letting me know that you posted and I'll open it up as a link up. 

This week, I asked some of my Facebook friends to lend me a hand with some questions and here is what they came up with: 

1. What is your favorite rainy day activity?
I'm not really a fan of cold &/or raining weather so my favorite activity is staying in and watching a good movie.  

2. What is your favorite rainy day accessory? 
I have a darling pink umbrella that is a must have for the rain.

3. What cold weather beverage do you order from Starbucks? 
I'm so boring, I'm a regular coffee kind of girl, with whole milk instead of creamer and 2 packets of raw sugar.

4. What is your favorite soup? 
Truthfully, I am not a big fan of soup. However my mom makes a delicious homemade chicken noodle soup that is a must have when you need a little piece of home.

5. What 3 books are on your reading list? 
I am currently re-reading Blog Inc. and once I'm done the Omnivore's Dilemma and Everything Is Illuminated are on my list. 

Next weeks questions: 
1. What is your favorite social media platform?
2. What is your cell phone wall paper? 
3. What are 3 mobile apps you can't live without? 
4. What website do you visit daily? 
5. Favorite place to get the news?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...