Saturday, February 27

Seasons of change


I went to school for graphic design. I have a job in my field but I mostly do advertising and rarely get to do any sort of web work. Most of my job consists of making print work, purchasing ad space, vetoing other peoples designs and drinking lots of coffee. 

I used to run a blog called The Sapphire Bee (which I finally had the guts to make disappear when I decided I started blogging again), which cultivated my passion for graphic design. I would spend hours  researching how to make my own graphics and write my own codes to get my blog exactly how I wanted. Blogging is what made me want to be a graphic designer especially because there are so many beautiful blogs on the Internet.  

Needless to say, I am busy over here tweaking things because it feels so good to be indulging myself in web design again. Not to mention that the blogging communiverse has changed in the 3 years since I last blogged and I want my tiny forest to not only be beautiful and inspiring but functional and user friendly for my guests. 

So please pardon my virtual dust because I am going to be adjusting things around here until I am 100% satisfied. Which may be while. Because I am a perfectionist. And I'm OCD. But if you stop by frequently enjoy the seasons of change here. :) 

Are there any great tools that you use on your blog? Think I am missing something? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...