Thursday, March 31

20 things you probably didn't know...

Oh, I probably should have clarified that. 20 things you probably didn't know about me! If you are a regular around here, then you know that I absolutely love getting to know my readers and for my readers to connect with me. Since things have been sort of serious around these parts I thought it would be kind of fun and light-hearted to give you 20 facts about me! 
  1. I am left-handed. 
  2. I was a vegetarian for almost 10 years, but started eating meat to relieve my anxiety disorder. 
  3. I could never go vegan because I couldn't give up cheese, but I love animals and support animal rights. 
  4. I drive a Prius, which makes me feel like I am a better person.
  5. I am a total Apple/Mac snob. I can't help it; I'm a graphic designer. 
  6. My husband and I got married in all black and my wedding rings are sapphires because I think diamonds are boring. 
  7. My husband and I met at a music video shoot for our mutual friends' band (psst... they are playing Warped Tour this year.)
  8. I am addicted to Coca-Cola, and I prefer soda to coffee, but I will still drown myself in coffee if necessary!
  9. I haven't named any of my pets. Since they've all been rescues, I kept their names. Which is probably a good thing because Buddy would have ended up being Prince Happy Fluffy-Butt Holt!
  10. I am really bad at math and I still use my fingers. Thanks mediocre public school!
  11. I change my hair color once every few weeks. I'm currently in a green phase. 
  12. I've watched the entire series of "LOST" at least 6 times. Every time I watch it, the story makes a little more sense. I also think it was one of the best TV shows ever made, second only to the almighty "Breaking Bad."
  13. Speaking of "Breaking Bad," I binge-watched the entire series in 5 days. 
  14. I'm addicted to bad reality TV, and I want to be famous only to go on "Watch What Happens Live!"
  15. I don't listen to music when I drive; the radio is either off or on AM talk radio. 
  16. I love to read, and my favorite book was Pearl S. Buck's "The Good Earth," until I read James Frey's "Bright Shiny Morning." I have read it cover-to-cover 6 times. 
  17. I love baseball and usually know more stats and watch more games than most of my guy friends. Go A's!! ;)
  18. My husband surprised me once with the MLB Network and it was one of the best presents I have ever received. (I watched almost every single game that season!!)
  19. I desperately want to buy a house because I've never felt settled in my adult life. I have moved 21 times since leaving the nest. 
  20. I found it pretty hard to come up with 20 random things about myself. 

I would love to know some random facts about you; leave a few the comments! 
Image Map
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...