Sunday, March 13

Inspiration Board


If you frequently journey through my forest then you have probably noticed that I have been kind of absent. I am pretty busy, I work full time, run a handmade shop and I am going to be launching my design website where you will be able to buy all sorts of designs elements for your blog or website. 

Sometimes, its pretty hard for me to visualize things so one of the things that I have gotten into the habit of doing is visual brainstorming. It allows me to see how fonts and colors play off each other and it allows me to have selections to present to my clients when I am creating something from scratch. Plus I have found that it really gets my creative juices flowing. 

How do you brain storm for projects? Don't forget to link up with tomorrow!
Image Map
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...