Monday, March 14

It's All About Me [Q&A] Vol 4

Happy Monday! It's time for It's All About Me blog link-up party which has been going on a month now... dang time flies. This week's questions are totally awesome because they are all about looking and feeling beautiful. 

New to the link-up? Click here to read how it got started. 

The rules: 
Follow your hosts: 
Tiny Forest // Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest
The Petite Mrs. // Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest

Snag the Badge: Everything is better with friends, so snag the badge to let your friends know you are partying with us. 
It's All About Me



Answer the Questions: Answer the questions and link your blog post below.

Lastly: Hop around and get to know your blogging buddies! And most of all HAVE FUN! 

And now for this weeks questions: 

What is your beauty routine? 
I wash my face with Aveeno Positively Radiant, I tone with Lush's Eau Roma Water, and I moisturize with L'Occitane Imortelle Precious Creme which I looooove!

What is one thing that makes you feel beautiful?
A little lipgloss and a fresh coat of nail polish.

What is one beauty item you can't live without?
I could not live without my Marc Jacobs mascara, its amazing!

What is one thing you can't leave home without?
My iPhone and my eos lip balm. 

What is your favorite lip color? 
MAC Cremesheen in Koi Coral its my fave. 

Next weeks questions:
What is your favorite way to receive self love?
Who is your biggest hero?
What life lesson have you learn lately? 
Do you have a nickname?
Suggest a great movie to us. Happy or sad, one you can't live without!

See you tomorrow, don't forget to link up below!





Image Map
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...