Monday, March 7

Its all about me [Q&A] Vol. 3

Wow, the weekend just flew by but that means that its Monday and time for my favorite time of the week! It's all about me link up time! If you'd like to join me and The Petite Mrs. simply answer the questions below, snag the badge, post your answers and link up below. Wanna know the story behind the link-up? Click here

Tiny Forest

This weeks questions are fun because they are all about games! 

1. What is your favorite board game? 
I am a huge fan of the game of LIFE and Monopoly and yes, I get to be car. 

2. Do you play any games on your phone? If so what do you play? 
Right now I am totally addicted to Panda Pop. I'm on level 383. I also play Clash of Clans. I am a Town Hall 8 and my clan will crush you. 

3. What is your favorite card game? 
My favorite card game is Gin Rummy and I rock at it. I'm also really competitive so you probably don't want to play me. 

4. What was your favorite thing to play as a kid?
I loved to play school. Lol I wanted to be a teacher. So I guess it fits that I married a teacher. 

5. If you have children what is your favorite thing to play with them? 
I have a fur baby and my favorite thing to play with him is hide-and-seek. I hide his squeaky toy behind me and squeak it... he goes crazy. Its really hilarious and totally adorable. 

Next weeks questions: 
1. What is your beauty routine?
2. What is one thing you do that makes you feel beautiful?
3. What is one beauty item you can't live without? 
4. What is one thing you can't leave home without?
5. What is your favorite lip color?

If you want to join the fun, we link up every Monday night at 9pm PST! 

I have been busy getting all of the inventory together for my shop, Onyx and Ava. So if you have a few minutes, take a gander and leave me some feedback on what you think of my pieces. 
Image Map
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...