Tuesday, March 29

It's All About Me!


Want to know the story behind our link up?
Click here, for a peek behind the scenes


Hello and welcome back! Happy Monday to you all and I hope each of you had a great weekend and a very blessed Easter. It's time for another installment of It's All About Me Link-Up Party with my blogging bestie. Since Easter just passed we are going to spring into this weeks questions with some questions all about the season.

Snag the Badge: Everything is better with friends, so snag the badge to let your friends know you are partying with us. 
It's All About Me


What was in your Easter basket this year?
I guess I was a bad girl this year because the easter bunny didn't bring me any goodies but I bought Buddy some rabbit links (which he goes totally ape shit over) and I got my husband some new salad bowls.

How do you celebrate Easter? 
Easter is just another day to get brunch!

If you could go anywhere for spring break where would it be? 
I'm a beach bunny so some place tropical... like Key West, FL or Costa Rica would be nice.

Whats the weather like where you are right now? 
Its been warm and windy... gotta love that California weather.

What's one goal you have for April? 
I have a few goals for April...

  • Post at least 25 blog posts
  • Grow by blog readership by 20%... if you like my blog, please subscribe :)
  • Grow Onyx+Ava by 20%
  • Have a better work/life balance.


There you have it... Thanks for joining us this week! Don't forget to join in the fun, follow the rules, snap the badge and make some new friends. Starting new week we are linking Tuesday at Midnight.

Next weeks questions:
How do you stay motivated?
What is your favorite "cheat day" food?
What's one thing you do for your mental health?
How do you relax?
How would you spend your ideal lazy Sunday?

Want to submit some questions? Email me @ tinyforestblog@gmail.com. Join me tomorrow where I will be talking about self image. Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by.


Image Map
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...