Thursday, March 3

Things for Spring

In Southern California we don't really have spring. We pretty much just have summer and rain. Dressing for this time of year where I live can be challenging because in the day it can be 80 degrees and then when the sunsets you find yourself in need of a coat. To accommodate our whacky weather you can usually find me pairing odd things together like sweaters and scarfs with sundresses and capris.

Many times I will find myself wanting new pieces that are in style, but lets be honest like most people we are on a strict budget. When it comes time to re-up on wardrobe must-haves for spring I like to keep things simple. By opting for more neutral pieces and accessories that can be incorporated into my yearly wardrobe I get more wear out of my selections. 

Looking and feeling great doesn't have to cost a lot, but if you are like me you might not have the time do rummage through sale racks. So here are the things for spring that I am gushing over and the best part is none of these items are over $50. 

clockwise from left to right:
Teal Smock Dress from PinkQueen $18 
If you are not familiar with PinkQueen, definitely check out their website. They have a HUGE selection of affordable fashion, have a large sale section, offer 10% for registering, give FREE worldwide shipping and carry plus sizes. 

Oat Cape from Dorothy Perkins $44

Take It Away iPhone Case from Casetify $40
If you are like me and enjoy switching up your phone cases check out Casetify. They have a  great selection of cases including ones that you can customize. Plus for the next 48 hours they are giving $5 off your order in honor of Leo's Oscar win simply enter CELEBRATE at check out. 

Metal Cat Eye Sunglasses from Freyrs $5

Gold T-Bar Sandals from New Look $19
New Look is awesome and has a lot of items that are affordable, but they ship from Britain so make sure you factor in international shipping. And don't forget the conversion rate! 

Contour Kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills $40

As a former makeup artist I swear by Anastasia and they offer free shipping on all orders over $25. 

Pink Pearl Creme Sheen from MAC $17

La Paz-itively Hot Polish from OPI $10

What do you think of my picks and what are your must haves for this spring?

Image Map
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...