Tuesday, April 5

It's All About Me [Q&A Link Up Party]

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another installment of It's All About Me! I am so happy you stopped by to join The Petite Mrs and I. This week are answering questions about motivation and mental health. 


New to the link up? Click here to read the story behind our link-up!

1. How do you stay motivated? 
I am a list maker. I make lists for everything, even mundane things that seem pointless to be on a list. The act of prioritizing tasks and crossing them off when there are completed helps me stay motivated. 

2. What's your favorite "cheat day" food? 
Well I have never dieted, ever in my life, and even though I am skinny I do love food. Some of my favorites to binge on are pizza, burritos and tacos. I also have a slight addiction to cereal! 

3. What's one thing you do for your mental health? 
Take my meds? Unfortunately for me taking my medication daily is one thing that I do every day for my mental health. I also like to meditate in the morning when I first wake. While I am still in bed, I will take a moment to visualize my day and how I am going to solve any road blocks. I also like to focus on positive things, you can read about how, here

4. How do you relax? 
I like to relax by taking a really hot shower or by just straight chillin' on the couch watching a movie. 

5. How do you spend your ideal lazy Sunday? 
Sleeping in and champagne brunch with my husband. :)

Thank you for stopping by, don't forget to link up below! 

Join me tomorrow for an interview with painter Jessyca Myers as she talks all things art and motherhood. 





Image Map
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...