Friday, April 1

The Weekly Rewind

Yay! It's finally Friday (and April Fools) and I can't wait for the weekend. I'm looking forward to catching up on some cleaning and working on Onyx + Ava and some freelance design pieces for Tiny Forest Designs.  

In case you were busy this week here is what you missed on Tiny Forest: 

Tuesday, I answered some questions about Easter and Spring with The Petite Mrs. for our It's All About Me Link-up. If you'd like to participate, its not too late, simply answer the questions, snag the badge and submit your link. 

Wednesday, I discussed loving myself and dealing with a mental illness with my post Love Thyself

Thursday, I gave you 20 random facts about myself with my post 20 things you probably didn't know

Join me Monday where I will be sharing my a DIY project! 
Have a great weekend! 
Image Map
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...