Monday, April 4

DIY: T-Shirt Cutting Tutorial


I love music. Music has been a major influence in my life since I was 14 and discovered the punk music scene. Music has also been a major influence on my personal style. I like expensive things and I love getting dressed up in my designer dresses and stilettos but on most days you will find me in band t-shirts and jeans. 

Almost everyone I know has either been in a touring band or has worked with a touring band at some point, including my husband and myself. Being friends with bands means that I have acquired a massive t-shirt collection. Unfortunately, most bands print on standard shirts in men's sizes which can be fairly unattractive, so I began to cut them up in an effort to make them fit me and my style. 

Last week my best friends band, Brick By Brick was in town on tour and they hooked me up with some fresh shirts so grab some scissors and grab and a shirt of your own and follow along with this easy no-sew razor back tee tutorial. 

What you will need: 
A T-shirt 
** PRO TIP: I have found that a shirt a size bigger than what you wear works the best. 
Some good scissors 


Join me tomorrow at Midnight PST for another installment of the It's All About Me link up party. We'd love for you to join us! Have a great week and happy Monday! 


Image Map
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...